Our experienced litigators work hard to obtain the maximum compensation you deserve.
Our smart, bold and aggressive representation is known to yield results.
Winning is NO Accident
We understand that winning is important and will take all necessary steps to help you win your case.
Riding a motorcycle is an exciting sport. However, as a rider you are exposed to more danger without the protection of a car frame. So, when a collision occurs, the rider is always at an extreme disadvantage and broken bones and head injuries are common results from a collision.
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, the following are recommended steps you should take:
1. Take pictures of the accident including pictures of your injuries, damaged motorcycle, and anything else from the scene of the accident that may be useful, if you are physically able.
2. Call the police and preferably, get the police to visit the scene of the accident to create a record of the accident in a police report.
3. You should immediately see a doctor to seek treatment for any injuries you may have sustained in your accident.
4. Consult an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer at Cava Law Firm and share the details of the accident and plan the next steps in your care and treatment.
5. You should inform your insurance company about the accident.
Our experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Cava Law Firm are always available to assess your case at no charge to give you an experienced evaluation of your case and the compensation you may be entitled to.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, call us TODAY at (413) 737-3430 to schedule your FREE Consultation.