Our experienced litigators work hard to obtain the maximum compensation you deserve.
Our smart, bold and aggressive representation is known to yield results.
Winning is NO Accident
We understand that winning is important and will take all necessary steps to help you win your case.
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Springfield, MA
Drivers sometime do not pay attention. When this happens, people walking and riders on bicycles can be struck. If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident, you need help right away. Call Cava Law Firm. We are here to help you arrange medical consultations, recover lost wages and get your medical bills covered.
Understanding Your Springfield Pedestrian Accident
If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident, the following are recommended steps you should take:
1. Take pictures of the accident including pictures of your injuries, damaged motorcycle, and anything else from the scene of the accident that may be useful, if you are physically able.
2. Call the police and preferably, get the police to visit the scene of the accident to create a record of the accident in a police report.
3. You should immediately see a doctor to seek treatment for any injuries you may have sustained in your accident.
4. Consult an experienced pedestrian accident lawyer at Cava Law Firm and share the details of the accident and plan the next steps in your care and treatment.
5. You should inform your insurance company about the accident.
Attorney Christopher F. Cava and Attorney Jennifer L. Cava-Foreman are here to help you every step of the way in your case and getting you the settlement you deserve.
Arrange A Free Consultation
Schedule your free consultation with a Springfield pedestrian accident lawyer at cava law firm. Call (413) 737-3430 or contact us online.